Thursday, October 28, 2010

Asterisk Gallery/ Dana Depew Gallery/ Garage Sale

Starting on Sat Nov 6 - I will be having a garage/gallery sale. I have closed the gallery and will be moving out of Tremont.   Furniture, lots and lots of artwork, memorabilia, and other weird stuff I have collected over the years. This would be a great opportunity to obtain artwork for gifts for the upcoming holiday season or to add to your collection.


- tons and tons of artwork by Dana Depew large scale paintings, sculptures, found objects assemblages, collages, etc

-A turn of the century medical examination table - complete with medical instruments.

- couches, chairs

-lamps - lots of lamps

-books

-records

I will be posting images of works for sale regularly and you want to buy something before the sale starts just email me back and it is yours.
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156444674377922

the dates for this sale will be

Sat Nov 6 - noon until 5pm

Fri Nov 12 - 6 - 10pm for the nov artwalk

Sat Nov 13 - noon until 5pm

or by appt 330-304-8528

I will need to have everything out by Dec 1